Tuesday, September 20, 2011

:: Once Upon a Time in Life ::

The joyful moments of my life did not last long...
It was a difficult moment to start with but the five months after was blissfully easy to me...
After a month of oral hormone treatment; we were pregnant with our first child (third one for my hubby)
No morning or evening or night sickness...we sailed through the 1st trimester pretty easy...






Discovered that we were going to have a son just 2 weeks before Eid holidays...
He was like telling the whole world.."hey; look at here...am a boy"


No problems discovered during the 20 weeks check-up...his blood flowing well; his brain & spinal growth is normal; he was 'jumping' inside...
Subhanallah! such a beautiful creation...


Allah must have better plans for us...
It was an easy start for us; it was also easily taken from us...
though it wasn't easy to let go...


Even after 2 years of giving birth prematurely to our tiny little son on this very day...
My heart still aching as the anniversary approaches...
My tears still flow like it just happened today...
You are irreplaceable...
You will always be there in my heart...


As the Gregorian date is not always the same as the Hijriyah date...
I would be in this state of mind twice a year...
On every Eidil Fitri day since then it was 1st Syawal 1430H...
which also carries a 'nice' number 20.09.2009
and just a day before my hubby's Birthday!


A day to remember...
Once Upon a Time in Life...
Al-Fatihah for my dearest son...Muhammad Haziq Zayyad Tse

1 comment:

  1. it brought tears as i read this post. be strong. Allah loves you and that's why He tests you. And always remember things happen for a reason.

    I keep praying you will get pregnant soon :)

    ReplyDelete