Sunday, September 19, 2010

The day I start blogging...

Hhhhmmm....whats brought me here?

I have been reading - more like jenguk-jenguk, tengok-tengok other people blogs and been wanting to start my own blog but never start one until today; 19 September 2010...

Alone at home still on Eidilfitri leave - last day dah, esok kejer...*huh, sangat malas!!!* So, here I am starting my own blog while waiting for my hubby to come back from ofis - Yer...we all kejer on Sunday - East Coast maaaa...

Not sure where to start - wondering whether ppl would really like to know who am I? - or even stop by to read my blogs - or they would think it just a waste of time! - or whatever blahh...blahh...blahh...

Think it is best that I think first what I want to post here...

my random thoughts?
my work?
my life?
everything?
nothing?

WeLL...since this is mine & mine alone; I guess I will jot whatever I deem fit ;-]

Be back later...insya Allah

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging anak makcik T lol...you r right, it is yours and just write it what is in your mind..of course courteously :)

    ReplyDelete